Sunday, March 2, 2014

Silent Auction


We have been a part of a preschool since Noah was 15 months old...so roughly 5 years.  
Blaire is now in the midst of her time there and Tatum will start next year.
I love this school so much for numerous reasons and I'm so thankful for their role in my kid's lives.  
Noah's teachers still love him and ask about him.
Blaire's teachers embrace her spirit and give her the challenges she needs.
I can't wait to see how Tatum paves her own way.

I sit on the Preschool Board and had the pleasure of helping organize the Silent Auction this year.
Wow, what a job!
We had a successful event tonight and I'm so happy!
A storm of ice and snow is barreling in right now and we made it right before it came.
I love volunteering for different things but I love volunteering when the time you put in is worth every minute.  I love being a part of a school that has such great vision!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of days past when we would drive by the Church Preschool and little Crystal would ask "when is it my turn to go to school like the boys"....
    It's hard to believe that Little Tatum will attend preschool next year.

    ReplyDelete