Noah had his first day of 1st grade yesterday.
He was a little bit nervous and I was A LOT more emotional than I expected.
He loves his teacher, he has 5 kids from his class last year and he's stoked he gets a locker!
He finally let me snap a pic after his friend let his dad take his picture.
I asked 12 times and got denied each time except once.
The first day is always a half day so we celebrated with lunch at his favorite Mexican place.
His request was cheese dip!!
And a little window art to wrap up the first day…
He did amazing!!
Can't wait to see how his first full day went today and how buying his lunch at school shook out…he was seriously excited about the corn dog option today!


It's hard to grow up, isn't it? And, I'm not talking about the kids - it's hard to be reminded that you are a parent in charge of these little folks!
ReplyDeleteUgh! make it stop! They just cannot be in 1st grade. I refuse to believe it. :(
ReplyDelete