I feel like I haven't posted any of Tatum's stats or things about her so I'm doing it right now.
Right. Now.
:)
She talks a lot…she says really funny things like:
"Thankyouwelcome."
"Bear and Noah."
"Hold you."
She has adorable faces. She really talks with her eyebrows.
She hits, pinches and scratches you when she doesn't get her way.
Which then puts her in time out on the bottom step. She is SUPER happy to apologize as long as she gets that pinch in first. Siiigghhhh.
She loves to potty but not consistently.
She loves, loves, loves Mickey Mouse and babies.
Her favorite food is macaroni or anything she can dip and broccoli.
She absolutely insists on going to sleep with Nate.
This makes for a challenge when he travels which is often.
She doesn't take a paci or bottle to go to bed. Thank you Jesus! Blaire was over 4 before we broke her bottle habit.
I want to put her in my pocket and take her with me everywhere.
She is sweet and precious even if she pinches those she loves.
And I completely LIED in an earlier post because I forgot the month of September.
Geez…the things I have to remember these days!
She will be TWO on October 8th so around a month…can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment