Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Happy Birthday, Noah!
Happy Birthday, Blaire!
Ahhhhhh.
Gotta love this time of year.
We celebrate everyone and everything and I love it!
This was pretty much Christmas morning…lots of people needing more clothes, trash everywhere and Nate putting something together. It was fun!
Can you see Tatum behind her new Lambie?
I totally score this for ten bucks at Walmart late in the day on Black Friday.
Woot!
Last weekend, we had both kids birthday parties. They are so loved to have all of their grandparents come up for the parties. Noah had a sports party at Prairie Life Fitness. This is his third party there, I think he likes it. :)
TWINS.
Noah and his best buddies. Such good kids!
Tatum was not in celebration mode here.
Blaire had a gymnastics party. This was the first year where I was torn on who to invite. She has some younger friends and some older friends that I didn't know if they would want to play or if they would think it was totally lame. Ugh! I feel like I never do it right!
Regardless, we are friends with awesome people who would never bat an eye I'm sure.
She is loved by many.
FOAM PIT!
I cannot believe she is FIVE!
Big girl. Little stinker. Love her!
Now we get a break until October…saaaweeeet!!






We loved being invited to both parties ! You're the best at organizing two birthday parties and all grandparents in one weekend.
ReplyDelete