Well we have been busy but I don't have much to show for it.
All you mommas know how that goes!
Blaire was sick two days this past week and I could not get anything done yet I felt like I was doing stuff constantly. Those days I'm just happy she can snuggle at home.
Noah got this award and it totally warmed my heart.
I loved art as a kid and still love to draw but not so much craft.
Give me a coloring book any day!
Tatum is really coming out of her shell.
She used to be so quiet.
And now she's not.
She is talking a ton and repeating everything.
She is just too cute for words!
Who doesn't love a warm pile of laundry?!
Every single time I need to go get groceries, she does this.
Every. Single. Time.
I can't bear to wake her up.
Noah and Nate are heavy into basketball these days.
Nate is coaching again and his team is adorable.
Noah told me that he wants to play basketball for OU.
Brought a tear to my eye! ;)
He loves the game and it's fun to see him play.
Noah had his 7 year well visit this week and he has grown 3 inches this year.
He's 97% in height which is super helpful when he's blocking shots.
Blaire usually never sleeps except in the car was sound asleep until 9:30am the other day.
I was shocked.
Sweet girl is growing!
She just had her 5 year well visit and she was 97% in height.
She is definitely going to be tall.
Happy Saturday!






Just as mommy loved art, daddy was pretty good at it too. Since Noah is going to play basketball for OU, be sure to tell Tatum we love the OSU Cheer representation!! haha Love the sleepy pics....
ReplyDelete