We have lived her for almost 3 months and it feels like we moved in yesterday.
I remember telling the kids that we have all summer to get settled and they start school TOMORROW.
Whoa, wow, not ready.
Here are some pics from July because that's current. NOT.
Tatum is asleep in this picture.
Sweetest little THANG around.
We threw my BFF, Brooke, a baby shower for her soon to be son, Jack.
Loved it. Love that baby. Love her.
Had a house full of friends and husbands and babies and I loved it, amen.
My mother in law was a saint and took the kids to the aquarium for the morning.
She has taken them lots of places this summer now that she is retired.
They are loving it!
This has been another transition since moving in…Tatum in our bed.
She's not just in our bed, she's dominating our bed.
Legs in ribs, legs in your face, any position she likes.
Luckily, she has now waited until 5 or 6am to come in and so I'll take it!
Lots of cousin time! The girls may be two years apart but they are two peas in a pod.
And if you know me at all, you know I love sleep pictures.
I told her to go read and she zonked.
Love a sleeping baby!
I need to download my pictures from my phone and am excited to post first day of school pics!
Praying for Noah and Blaire as they start on their new journey at a new school!





Gramma Loves retirement and Grandkids ! Thanks. I missed your posts when you were busy with move to Oklahoma. Glad you are back.
ReplyDelete