School is in session!
The kids have adjusted extremely well and I couldn't be happier!
It's a little interesting cheering for Bixby and not Jenks but I LOVE everything about their little school.
The size is a perfect fit for our transition from our neighborhood school in KC.
Blaire walked right into her classroom.
She is confident and finally happy to be in all day school!
Some obligatory first day of school signs and pictures.
Maybe in 30 years (if I can zoom), I can see what grade they were in.
Blaire making her way around the class.
Noah had a locker at our old school but he has a TOP locker this year.
I had no idea how cool this was. ;)



Thank you friend for the early morning laugh!!!! "Maybe in 30 years (if I can zoom), I can see what grade they were in." I am DYING!
ReplyDelete