About a month ago (gah, I can't get it together) we went up to Edmond to hang out with Pop and Mar.
Tatum played beauty shop with her best client.
Some of the girls met up at the Kappa House in Norman for Alumni Skit Night.
You are able to take your daughter and view the skits they will be doing during rush.
We loved it and the girls covered their ears the whole time.
Just wait girls, you will LOVE it one day!
Baby Kappas.
My sweet friend, Sarah, standing in the very room where we lived with SEVEN girls. Some of us who loved our sleep (ahem, ME) slept on the sleeping porch and I still flinch when someone snoozes. You snooze your alarm and watch what happens!! :)
They have made some upgrades to the house but it's still as gorgeous as ever.
Dad and I took the kids to the Oklahoma Science Museum which I will always call the OmniPlex.
The kids loved it.
Our time is always too short.
Love our time in Edmond!





Love the concentration on Tatum's face as she does her magic on Pop Gary's hairdo. Dillon's picture was posted at the OMNIPlex years ago. He received the #1 honor license plate and someone took a great picture of him during a bike race and it was posted in the "helmet protection area".
ReplyDelete