Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blaire is 6!


My beautiful Baby Blaire is SIX!
She is so big and I can barely believe it.
Blaire is strong, determined and gorgeous.
She loves hard but she doesn't give it out easily.
She loves soccer and basketball but also bows and clothes.
I'm proud of the girl she is and can't wait to see how she continues to grow.



We had a party for Noah and Blaire at Skyzone.
We invited mostly cousins and a few friends.
My two nephews in this picture injured themselves...
Jett hit his teeth while dunking on the basketball rim and Colt got nailed in the leg.  At one point during the party I was picturing each kid getting severely injured at our party.  Terrible!
Needless to say, it was a great party but I won't be back at Skyzone anytime soon!
 I cannot believe I have a 6 and an 8 year old.  
Happy Birthday to Blaire!

1 comment:

  1. and we LOVE determined, strong, beautiful Blaire...!! SIX....

    ReplyDelete