Long story, short. My computer crashed. Apple salvaged my photos (PTL!) but now I can't access them on my laptop. It's weird. I need to go back in but for now and for my virtual scrapbook that this is for my kids, I saved some pictures in no particular order of the last few months.
We did have a child before kids. Her name is Saxon/Sax/Saxie. She is sweet and loving and old.
I don't have a ton of pictures of her because she doesn't sit still unless she's sleeping. Sweet girl.
Tatum had a birthday in October. She's now a threenager.
We are doing great and then she throws a bomb of a fit.
It's really lovely at times.
We all went back to KC in October for a quick visit.
I love these ladies and their children.
My best friend had her first baby in October.
October was a big month.
Hi, Jack.
Blaire (come to find out) is a fantastic soccer player.
She loved her team, her coach and the season.
Can't wait to watch her in the spring!
Blaire also had her tonsils and adenoids out in November.
She was so tough and recovered like a champ.
We saw Santa at Bass Pro Shop right before Thanksgiving.
The line was RIDICULOUS but we made it work.
Tatum is growing up and not crying anymore!
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hopefully I will add some of those memories before May. :)
Glad to see your posts again. Sorry about your computer crash. I have two external hard drives that I backup my pictures & videos to. I also burn to DVD's for extra backup.
ReplyDelete