Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Favorite Things

As Noah gets bigger it's fun to see the new things he enjoys...


He plays Saxie like a keyboard and she actually lets him...she finally trusts that he won't poke her eye out. Sax looks mean right now but she's actually yawning and probably saying get this kid off me.

He just loves to pet her and feed her dog bones and his crackers...she's pretty much his best friend these days because Saxie knows he has food 90% of the time. They look like two little cookie monsters at knee level when I go to the pantry to get Noah's snack.

Finally, we move onto milk...it's SOY milk but hey, it's not formula! We are so happy Noah literally chugs the milk from his sippy cup. Go away formula and go away bottles! Right, buddy? :)


Lately, it has been so bitter that mittens have been crucial to getting him in and out when I run errands and he doesn't hate them and he sure can't figure them out! HA!


This picture cracks me up! He LOVES brushing his teeth but he HATES getting dressed into his pjs so I got the arms in and then I was like, "Forget it!" and he took off with his footed zipper pjs behind him. I feel like a gold chain around his neck might make this picture even better.





2 comments:

  1. So funny to see him with the Saxie, because Cale does the same thing with Chia. I don't know what it is with the little ones and dogs, maybe they see them as one of their own? Who knows, but it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I've gotten behind on your family and playing catch up! Cooper is the same way about changing clothes!

    Love the last pic, that's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete