Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm a sucker for these CURLS!

Okay so first and foremost, I know we are in the bathroom...he wanted to play in there...secondly, I know it looks like a mullet but I'm crazy about these curls! I just can't bring myself to have them cut yet. I'm scheduling a hair cut but I might have her leave the curls, I don't want to stunt the growth!


I mean who doesn't want to run their fingers through cute little boy curls?? Maybe just me!

I can honestly say it only looks this good after a bath...usually there's bananas in it.


So feathered! I love it!


He's done with pictures and thinking, "I'll throw her off and show her my belly button!"


"Now read me this book woman!"





1 comment:

  1. OH! I am the same way about curls!

    He's such a cutie pie! I say let them grow...it doesn't look like a mullet just yet!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete