Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Baby is ONE!

Yesterday was Noah's first birthday and we have celebrated way too much but he's our first and he's only ONE once! We had a fun day of playing and then our sweet neighbors and friends came over to celebrate!
This picture portrays a very rested Noah before the party...thank goodness! I kind of like the bed head hair though...it looks kind of trendy! :)

We did an NFL/Dallas Cowboys theme so we had blue and white balloons and he LOVED them! They were waiting for him when he woke up from his nap.

We had PLENTY of kiddos to help us open all the presents...Noah got such fun stuff! Thanks to all of you for being so generous!

A family pic before he destroyed the cake...please look away now from the crazy mess in the background! And of course I forgot to take a picture of the Dallas Cowboys cake and of all people to remind me it was my neighbor's sweet 13 year old son, Camron! I should have talked to him about the rest of the party details.

And this is EXACTLY what I wanted him to do with the cake...since this is his second cake he knew how to maneuver and he went to town!
We love you Noah and don't know what we would do without you! You make my life worth living and I look forward to many more birthdays to come you little Turkey!





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Noah! You are just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has grown up so fast! I dig the flock of seagulls look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute pictures! And Noah's got one hot mama! You are gorgeous Abbey!

    So glad you had fun and so glad he napped well before his party and could enjoy the fun!

    ReplyDelete