Grammy came to visit us this week and we had so much fun! Noah now has an Elmo stuffed animal toy thanks to her and I'm so happy because this boy cannot stop saying "Elmo!"
We tried to stay out of the heat because it has been in the upper 90s here...we had lots of fun.
We already miss you Grammy and love you so much!
Thanks for everything!
Noah's eyes pretty much stayed like this the whole time except with the addition of his mouth wide open and saying, "Ohhhh!" He loved T-Rex! The dinosaurs were so amazing to him. He even ate most of his dino chicken nuggets, huge accomplishment!




I love seeing Grammy on here! Oh how I miss your family Abbey! What a treat to have her come and visit, you truly are blessed!
ReplyDeleteSo glad baby is doing well! I am losing track of how far along you are!
Molly
Why do we bother to buy gifts for the kids, when a BOX or plastic kitchen container will do just fine!! What fun pictures.
ReplyDeleteGramma Mary