For those of you who don't know...we are expecting a second baby, yea! We are BEYOND thrilled and so blessed. We were amazed at how easy it was and so thankful to see that 2nd stripe on all FIVE pregnancy tests, ha! I was a little shocked. We weren't expecting it to happen so quick but we couldn't be happier.
This morning was my first ultrasound...they like to do one early since I miscarried before Noah. I was so happy this morning to see a healthy beating heart! The baby looks so teeny but is doing well. I am due January 14th, 2010. This will be right after Noah's second birthday.
These are my ultrasound pictures from this morning. The tech was super sweet and gave me five, she was only supposed to give me two. The next time we will see this sweet baby will be when we find out the sex. Now I'm off to start working with Noah to "share."This should be interesting! :)
I am so happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!! What a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sugar.... great pics...!!! We are so excited and thankful... God is good and has blessed us beyond belief....
ReplyDeleteGod has many more blessed days for you, Nate, Noah & baby Engles...
I love you...dadio
once again......congrats! now you can give me tips on how to handle two!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! Very exciting.....
ReplyDeleteI read your blog all the time. You're so funny and cute and Noah is such a cutie!
YAY!!! Congrats to you and your family! Will be praying for a smooth and healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteYea! Abbey I am so happy for you! Your due date is Cale's birthday! It will be so fun to have them so close together. I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteRob and I added "new baby" to our nightly prayers. We waited so long and were extremely excited to become grandparents in 2008 and now are elated to have a 3rd grandchild on the way.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Abbey! That is wonderful news!!! I bet Noah will be a great big brother!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog today.
ReplyDeleteI am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..
I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.
Yahoo! Somehow I am WAY behind on posts and have totally missed this BIG and wonderfully exciting news! God is SO good! I am beyond excited for each of you. It's such an amazing thing to be able to give Noah a sibling.
ReplyDeleteYou will love having them close together too! I will be praying for your pregnancy that it is healthy and for the baby! Thanks for sharing! Now, I am hoping that along the way you're going to share some belly pics! I have to see you pregnant! Love you! Molly