Sunday, May 31, 2009

Playdates Galore!

We had a fun weekend with many friends! These are a few pictures from Saturday. It started out by having Noah's friend, Brax, come over for a few hours while his parents went and grabbed dinner for Val's birthday...we switch off babysitting and we love it! Then that evening we went to a cookout where Noah was the only boy! He loved pushing around the girl's baby strollers.

Do you see how tan he already is? We have been to the pool ONCE. I'm scared to see what August brings. I feel like I'm mothering someone else's kid, ha!


This is Brax...he LOVED Saxie. It was too cute!

We filled up our little pool outside for the boys but they weren't interested even though it was in the high 80s! Noah watched while Brax sprayed the hose.

Brax is such a worker! He could have sprayed for hours!

Here is Noah with all of his girlfriends from the cookout...from the left...Miss Presley, Miss Lauren and Miss Riley and then Mr. Noah lounging! They were pooped.
I love our sweet friends!





2 comments:

  1. His tan is unbelievable.... what a cutie... he looks like he's from hawaii... "hang ten, bro"

    pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Indian in Noah that gives him that wonderful tan. People would say Nate was so cute and then ask who's baby he was because I was blonde and pale!!!

    ReplyDelete