Monday, May 4, 2009

Playtime at Brax's and Brushing Those Teeth

My sweet friend, Val, had this great idea to share babysitting...we would switch off watching each other's kiddo and we could get away on a date! Noah spent the afternoon at Brax's while Nate and I went to the movies. I came back to him sleeping soundly on Val's lap...are you kidding? She is the best friend/baby watcher EVER.


And she got him to ham it up for the camera!

Snack Time with Brax

I taught him how to use the step stool today and wow, I think I made a mistake.
He wanted to stand on it and run his toothbrush on it for hours! Kicking and screaming came when I told him we could not waste anymore water!

He loves it!

If only he could reach and wash those sticky little hands.
How can you not LOVE those sweet cheeks!?





1 comment: