Tonight we were just hanging out and Noah was having a ball!
It all started with a diaper box and that soon turned into riding around in it, which he thought was so fun! I didn't enjoy pushing so I told Nate "I had to get my camera" (wink!) so he became the pusher! Now I'm glad I have the pictures...so cute. Later, we moved on to walking up and down the stairs like a big boy. He is getting better and faster! Since we have 3 sets of stairs in the house he needs to get it down. He must have been tired of holding my hand. He says, "I do!" Where did my little newborn go?! :)
Lately he has been into pushing anything and everything. My Parents as Teachers helper, Chris, told me that we need to allow and encourage him to do this...so he pushes boxes, chairs, Nate's mower, anything he can get his hands on...growing boy!
"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
At the top of the steps...sweet Lord this makes me nervous but he does great. It also helps that he has taken his first tumble all the way down our biggest set of stairs and nothing was dislocated so he's tough! ;) But that was also before he knew what he was doing...he's a pro now.

No comments:
Post a Comment