Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day Out with Friends

Today was so much fun! I went with my friends Val and Jen and their kiddos to the Turkey Creek Festival in Merriam. First of all, great things to do for the kiddos and secondly, it was free! Who can beat that? It was a little chilly but we got out there and enjoyed the morning.

Noah looks really concerned in this picture but that's because it's his FIRST TIME riding a REAL PONY. Yea! I was holding on to him and walking right beside him and he loved it. Notice that tight grip on the saddle!
This is Noah's pony...Noah kept petting him. I think I was more excited about this pony ride than Noah or the pony.

This is my dear friend Val and her son, Brax. We rode the Little Red Train around the pond. The boys loved it. Thanks for the great idea of the festival girly!

You can see on the right hand side, a green parrot. By the looks of our kids, you would of thought it was a green bean. They weren't that interested.

Here are all the pumpkins...from the left...Brax (22 months), Ava (almost 2) and Noah (17 months). Brax is the tallest, Ava is the smallest and well Noah...let's just say he has the biggest sweet belly. :)





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, and you look great!! Can't wait to see you at Lackey's wedding.

    ReplyDelete