Today Noah and I met my dear friend, Kori, and her daughter, Alex, at the Wonderscope Children's Museum where they have hands-on exhibits. It was a really neat place that basically looked like an old school that they turned into this museum. Both kiddos loved it so that was a success for us!
There was a special room for those under 2 and it was a hit! Kori was wishing we could have one of these playground rooms in our houses. It was nice not to have to worry...everything was made for their little bodies. This is Noah after he climbed up a ramp and was looking out at everyone.
Noah and Alex on some of the fun ramps. They couldn't wear shoes in the room...don't worry I don't let Noah usually run around barefoot! Ha!
"I see Kori and Alexxxx!"
"Whooooaaa! What's down there?"



I hope that place is close to you all. It looks like it could entertain for hours! What great pictures!
ReplyDeleteMolly