On Friday we flew to Oklahoma City for lots of events we had going on...we were super busy but we had so much fun! We had a couples wedding shower, a couples baby shower, my nephew's baptism and all three of my brother's kids birthday party!!
Powdered donuts were the breakfast of choice for Mr. Noah. He loved the treats at Pop's house...who wouldn't?
He found the sippy cup drawer! It makes it so easy to travel to OKC because Dad and Mar have a crib, strollers, high chair, sippy cups, car seats...you name it, they have it! It might be the fact that they have 12 grand kids. Thanks for everything!
Noah loved gazing out over the pool.
He loved going swimming. Our swim lessons are paying off, the boy can kick!




Looks like you guys had a great trip! I hope Lackey's shower was fun, I am sad we missed it! Noah looks so cute on the plane!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun but busy weekend. I like the Micky Mouse pj's. We're so excited about our visit this weekend.
ReplyDelete