Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Christmas Carol in August

I got this bright idea to go down to Union Station today because they were having a train stop from Disney's A Christmas Carol, the movie. Sounds fun and cold and great for kids, right? Nooooo. There was an hour wait on the hottest day we have had in weeks and they wouldn't let us have strollers in line so I couldn't keep Noah with me half the time. Luckily, my girlfriend was there with her boys and we negotiated with the workers to the keep the strollers about half of the waiting time. On the bright side, it was something new and different and I'm sure the movie will be amazing but the train exhibit was not...amazing...oh well, you live and learn!

Candi drove and Noah got to use her car seat and got a front row seat for The Incredibles!


The entrance to the train

We were doing great here...barely sweating...Noah is eating a pretzel...looking positive!

The highlight was a room with mirrors and yes, Noah doesn't have shorts on because it was just that hot and he's a sweaty mess. And fyi, the mirrors were to show how the actors made the animation not for kids to play and be engaged!

"Oh yeah, look at me Mom! I'm dancing!"

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Noah dancing in the mirror. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah always did like seeing himself in the mirror! He's such a delight!

    ReplyDelete