Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Weekend at Pop's

I wish I had taken a lot more pictures of this weekend but oh well!
We went to Oklahoma City for the weekend of one of my very best friends, Amanda.
I was so busy with all of the bridal events that my dad and Mary watched Noah in the evenings and Nate and I were able to enjoy the Rehearsal Dinner and the wedding! Woo hoo!
Noah loved his time with them and pretty much was over me by the time I was back around, ha!

Nate and Noah's naked buns messing around in the pool.


He's got the walk down!

Dad being a dork about his Memorial Chargers. Jill and I both know they aren't as good as Jenks but we'll let you think so Gar!

My best friends except for the other two, Brookey and Amanda!!
I was so bad about getting an entire group shot of the six of us.
I'm SO BLESSED to have FIVE best friends and we are all best friends together,
definitely a gift from God.
And my little turkey at home at last!
I think we are all ready to be home for a LONG time...this ends our 7 week stint of being out of town each weekend except for one!
Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment