Noah caught a virus last week as some of you know and he has felt pretty good but for any of you that have had kids with Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease...let's just say it's not pretty.
They get these spots and they look like blisters and I can't help but feel bad for him although he doesn't notice them a bit and they don't seem to be painful or itchy but STILL I felt bad for my baby soooo we went to Wal-Mart. :)
This weed eater has been on my list to buy for a few months...he literally pushes the real push mower with Nate and rides with him on the riding mower to do the backyard. He LOVES to mow. He LIVES to mow! The only time he gets mad is when he can't weed eat so now...he can follow along but not too close!



i can't believe he even sported the goggles! that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteGoggles and weed eater both!!! Rob and I could not stop laughing....
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are hilarious!! I love the goggles! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Made my day! See you next weekend! :)
ReplyDelete