On Friday night I had planned a whole Christmas outing for us and I was so thrilled when it was all a success! Well except for the part where 2/3 of my Christmas lights were dead but that's beside the point! We were off to take Noah to Bass Pro Shop to meet SANTA!
*FYI...if you have never been to the Bass Pro Shop's Winter Wonderland, I highly recommend it! You get a free 4x6 picture and the wonderland itself is worth going to see...I mean I basically would have sat on Santa's lap I was so loving it! :)
Noah checking out all the toys they had displayed in the wonderland...good idea Bass Pro! Like the parents can deny that!
Nate and Noah playing with large remote control trucks and YES, Daddy just had to get one to put under the tree for Noah! I'm pretty sure it is a toy for both boys! And everyone thinks I'M the one who can't say no...yeah right! ;)
I busted Santa buying some fudge!
Noah playing with the race car track
Can you say we need a new camera?! You can't see it very well but there was a really neat train set up and Noah just couldn't quite figure out why he couldn't touch it. Yikes!
Noah was sooooo much better than I thought he would be with Santa. We pretty much pumped him up about being a good boy and saying cheese when he sat down on his lap for the picture and basically had to tell him that the candy canes to the left of Santa was his "prize" if he did well...totally worked and Noah really enjoyed it! This kid will do anything for a cookie or candy!
The treats continue! We ran over to Jason's Deli for a family dinner and Noah had his first ice cream out of a cone! He was loving it. He's gonna LOVE Christmas this year!
Despite the dead lights and a run to Target at 7:30pm, we got the tree up while watching Elf and Noah stayed up until 9 helping! Now we just have to wrap the "prizes" and put them under the tree.Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment