Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's Been Awhile!!

Noah has been a busy bee lately and he is learning how to talk more and more. It's so fun to hear him put words and sentences together. He's really becoming such a little boy! Today, our families threw Baby Blaire a shower in Tulsa and I ended up driving down and back in one day...but this was Noah when I got home, so stinkin' cute!

We were checking out all of the gifts I brought home and Noah was wanting to wear his Elmo shoes! I was so shocked because he has not wanted to wear any type of house shoes yet so I was thrilled!


In motion!

This is Blaire's room right now with all the gifts from the shower! We are so excited and appreciative! Pictures to come soon!

One of Noah's favorite things to do is read his books. Lately, he wants to read them alone. Pretty funny considering he just points and names the characters, I love it! I think he is more than ready to have a place to sit on my lap without my giant belly...he is not sure why he can't move back in my lap!

When Mom was up a few weeks ago she helped me (pretty much did the whole thing) put up this growth chart from Uppercase Living. It turned out really cute and now I need to mark Noah's height. Thanks mom!

This is Noah's new favorite activity...bubbles in the kitchen sink. He likes to take his cars and trains for a ride in the bubbles then, of course, they go through the "car wash" and get rinsed off. This is a Mimi activity that has stuck...he loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment