Nate left on Friday for Alabama for his annual Race trip and since this year it fell on Halloween weekend, I had my mom come up for the festivities and to help me get ready for Baby Blaire. She was here on Friday and left today...it was a great extended visit. We miss you and are so thankful for all your help! I think Noah just started saying "Mimi" and "Mommy" back to back because he was sure to get one of us!
Mimi let him play in the kitchen sink with the pots and "bubbles"...lots of fun!
We tried to take a shot of all of us but my mom was snapping her camera too so we are all looking everywhere.
Sooooo...I wish I had pictures to show you of Noah in his adorable lion costume but...I don't. Noah decided he didn't like it (the costume) and it just went down hill from there. I knew it was NOT going to go well when before Nate even left town we tried to put it on so that Daddy could see him and he kept saying, "No! I no like it!" It didn't get much better after that and just so you know it was basically a hoodie type jacket with fringe around the opening...nothing terrible at all! Soooooooo....Noah trick or treated our bowl of candy! He had no problem saying "Trick or Treat!" and taking a stash of candy.
"What?! I said trick or treat!"
He did love running to the door to see the trick or treaters but he still wasn't wanting to go out even after seeing his little friends!
He was hoarding the candy in his truck.
Luckily we gave it all away that night but he had a few pieces left. His main request right now is, "Piece a candy! Mom! Piece a candy!" We are on a candy and cookie vacation at our house! Happy Halloween! I will post videos of the little stinker tomorrow. We miss you already Mimi!

yeah, we had to immediately hide all the candy. brax would say "i NEED candy. i NEED candy!"
ReplyDeleteHilarious! We had to talk the boys into going trick or treating last year! They were having so much fun playing football in the back they didn't really get it until we told them that people wanted to give them lots of candy!
ReplyDeleteJust wait until you have Blaire to take around next Halloween! SO FUN! love seeing your momma on here!