Oh my goodness this video makes me bust out laughing!!
I love this baby sooooo much and I couldn't imagine life without him. I wish I had been home for this but I was at a Junior League event. He was sure having fun with daddy! As you can tell, we don't make him sit in the bathtub and honestly it's not worth the battle. He loves standing up and pouring water into all sorts of containers. He is so stinkin' funny!!
I'm glad Nate caught it on video although I would have given him a towel at the end when he surprises himself with the water but not Nate, he laughs! Poor buddy! No worries though...he laughs again on another video. :)
oh i can't wait to show this to brax, remember how he was cracking up at noah laughing on another video? aren't boys fun!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehe is so stinkin cute!!! i love your blog....
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love it! That laugh is contagious! I absolutely adore how children LOVE the simple things! Precious! You made my night!
ReplyDeleteI had to check in and see him haming it up in the tub again... he's a blast! I'm proud that he's my grandson!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Thanks for sharing your sweet little man with us!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that I am not the only one that didn't want to battle the rule to sit down in the tub! They eventually catch on to it once they fall enough!
It cracks me up how the little things are so much fun to Noah. We laughed at that giggle and his hand over his mouth when he laughs...so darn cute! That look on his face when dad didn't stop filming and get a towel...that's priceless.
ReplyDeleteHis laugh is hilarious! Love it!
ReplyDelete