I have 97 days until my due date! I couldn't be more thrilled. We get our crib delivered 2 weeks from Monday and I can't wait for the nursery to come together. I can't wait to meet our sweet little girl.
My best friends harassed me for a belly pic so I had Nate take a picture of me and I made Noah stand beside me. You can tell he's such a ham! He was saying cheese before I even asked him. I'm 6 1/2 months along and everything is going great. I saw my Dr. yesterday and everything is measuring on track and we are good to go! God is so good!
My little ham and a fantastic big brother!
My best friend Brooke is the giver to our kiddos of their first Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere chair and we are so excited! As you can see below, Noah absolutely loves his and still sits in it constantly. She sent a surprise this week with Blaire's new polka dot pink chair and a chicken bath robe with "Blaire" on the back...how precious!! It's amazing to see these things in her room and it makes me so excited!
"Thanks Aunt BB! When are you coming to see me?"


You look beautiful!! and Noah is precious of course :)
ReplyDeleteI second Sarah's comment! You look AWESOME and Noah is precious!
ReplyDeleteSo many things to say...
ReplyDeleteFirst, do you wear that around the house as a SAHM? Because I never look that cute chasing kids! MAN, you are adorable!
Second, I can't believe you are 6 1/2 months along! It's crazy how fast it goes when you have a toddler at home, huh?
And last, how did I miss her sweet name??? BLAIRE! I LOVE it! It's precious and perfect! How fun to have her name picked out! I am so excited for you to have a daughter. The incredible thing is that as wonderful as they are, it makes you appreciate the boyness of your boy too! Now, if I could just get Sadie a sister, I'd be set!!!
HUGS! Thanks for the belly pic, I was dying to see it too!