Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This morning Nate and I took Noah to a local pumpkin patch and he loved it.

He was loving all the "pun-kins" as he calls them and thought they were a little playground. This year the holidays have a whole different take since Noah is understanding and gets excited about the small things. It's so fun to be a part of that.

He was so proud to be in the big mess of pumpkins

We even saw some plain white pumpkins

Looking out at all the kids games in the distance...they had all kinds of stuff from tractor races to a zip line. We'll do all that next year buddy!

Nate and Noah "pushing" a big pumpkin...Noah got a kick out of that.

I snatched him for one shot! As you can see, it was a bit chilly this morning!
In the 40s...brrr!




1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you mean about them understanding the holidays more. When they are real little they are just fun to have around and be in pictures. But then when they start understanding things, its SO MUCH FUN! I wonder what we used to do when we didn't have all these kids!

    Love these pun-kin pictures! PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete