Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cows and Racing...a full weekend!

This past weekend we had Dillon, Lauren and Aiden up for a visit. The boys got to play together...well Noah wasn't sure about sharing (gonna have to work on that!) and Aiden was really wanting to walk around everywhere...he's getting so big! While the guys went to the Nascar race on Saturday, Lauren and I took the kids to a local Dairy Farm. We got to do a milk tasting and the boys got to check out all the cows, pretty funny!

Here we are checking out the cow that was just "milked", ha!

Mooooo!!

Noah loved the baby cows. I really think he wanted to hop on over the fence but he didn't. This one was named Cassidy.

This was the giant cow that they let whoever wanted to actually milk her. We passed on that because Noah was not interested in being that close to her! If you look closely I'm pretty sure the cow is eyeing Noah...watch out Buddy! ;)

On Sunday Nate and I went to the Nascar race and had a great time! It's been awhile since I have been and I was glad to go this year. We got to go down to the pits and see all the cars and all the pre-race stuff down on the track.

Here we are on the track before the race. This is my second time going to a race being almost 7 months pregnant and it's amazing how many other preggos are there! Pretty funny.

Let's go racing!







1 comment: