I think I have a serious problem in my future...Noah is already into "Foot-Ball!"
He loves to throw the ball and he recently learned how to put his hands out and "catch." He is so hilarious when he gets going. His favorite phrase these days is "What's that???" but he doesn't have to ask that about football...he knows exactly what that is even seeing it on my computer under Yahoo! news.
He seriously makes me laugh but I'm afraid that just the fact that he already looks and acts like a linebacker, I'm in for the worst. The tears and stress of being a football mom. ;)
i am confidant noah will be an all american lineman!!!
ReplyDeleteJTTW!
ReplyDeleteOU, OSU or KU??? Wooah!! Can't stop laughing....FOOOT Ball !!! He's destined to be a sports fanatic !!
ReplyDeleteThat had me cracking up! He is so serious about it, love it.
ReplyDelete