Sunday, February 28, 2010

Growing Kids

I can tell Noah is growing taller and getting older because he finally has some jeans that are too big. Ha! His little belly is getting to be flatter and he is just not the chubby baby he used to be...sniff, sniff. I can also tell because he can actually fit his sweet little feet into some Nikes. I will admit they are wide but still he is typically an extra, sometimes extra, wide. I already miss his baby-ness. He is becoming a little man.

Saggy jeans...what up?!

My girlfriend, Val, always takes the cutest pictures of her kids as newborns next to something (doll, animal, etc.) so that you can see how much they have grown! Val...I LOVE this idea so I'm stealing it! I'm not nearly as professional as she is about it but that's okay I think down the line we will still be able to see Blaire grow. Of course, Noah wanted in on it. Noah is a giant two year old and I'm open for anyone helping out with poopy diapers because it's becoming just flat out wrong. I'm praying he will be ready to potty train early...why are you laughing?

Mickey and Blaire...can't wait to see what she looks like next to him in a month! Her pants are way too big and they are cracking me up...what an outfit!

2 comments:

  1. i will admit... it's a lot harder to remember to do these weekly pics next to the doll w/ harper than it was w/ brax and his moose! it's so fun to look back on tho! i can't believe i'll be taking her 4 week pic on thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Noah's new big boy jeans...too precious. He is so stylin'. And, Blaire is as beautiful as ever. You had me cracking up about Noah's poopy diapers- hilarious. Oh and my mom has purchased most of Lucy's hair bows on random websites, so I'm sorry I'm not much help on that part. But, I did get the thin headband at a local boutique here in Norman. I'll try and swing by in the next couple days and grab you one. They are very reasonable. I always liked the thinner bands, but they are sometimes hard to find. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete