Blaire is two months old! Wow...how did that happen? She is still such a peanut.
Weight: 10 lbs, 15 oz (50%)
Height: 23.5 inches (90%)...she's a beanpole! :)
She is doing great on her formula now and is a pretty good eater. She loves to fall asleep in her car seat and then stay there for hours. She doesn't really enjoy napping other than that but she is still sleeping really well at night...going for about 6-8 hours on average. She "coos" a lot and loves it when people talk to her. She loves Noah and all of his attention except this week...he has croup so I have been keeping them separate. Wow, what a task to have one sick toddler and an infant...challenge! Blaire is sweet and delicate and pretty quiet and at the same time very particular...when she wants to eat or sleep, she wants it NOW. :)
Enjoy our video of her talking!
I'm sure I heard Blaire say "Gramma" in that video!! Oh, I just want to kiss those precious cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteFor real...she is already 2 months!?! That went buy so fast. She is absolutely the most precious baby girl. She's already starting to look more and more like Noah...just a more girly version of course. ;) Love it!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is already 2 months old! What a sweet baby girl, you are so blessed!
ReplyDelete