Friday, April 9, 2010

Golfing Buddies

Nate barely has to introduce something to Noah and the kid falls in love with it. So far he has fallen for football...basketball...baseball...racing...and now golf. He has always loved the little play sets but ever since Nate got him the real deal and the weather has been nice...they go outside to hit balls. Hilarious! I see many Saturdays where they are on the golf course.
"I'm gonna put the ball riiiiiight there."

"Oh yeah Dad, watch this!"

Wow...what a swing! :)

Nate teaching him a bit

"I got my ball Mommy!"
He now tells him he is going to be a "golf player."





3 comments:

  1. When Nate was little he loved sports so much that he would tell me he wanted to be sports announcer when he grew up..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years old and already a Pro Golfer!! He's so grown up in the way he challenges every new sport...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me!?! I really don't think he can get any cuter Abbey. He's such a little man. It's so sweet to see him and Nate already playing golf together. Love that he's so driven, you're going to have a superstar! Haha.

    ReplyDelete