Friday, May 7, 2010

Blaire is 4 Months!

I cannot believe Blaire will be 4 months old tomorrow. It's amazing how fast it goes...the Dr. mentioned today at her wellness visit that by the time she comes back she should be eating baby vegetable food! What?! I'm not ready for that!! :)
Here are her stats:
Weight: 13 pounds, 14 ounces (50%)
Height: 26 1/4 inches (97%)...she is quite the model! Ha!
She sleeps really well now and only gets up once in the night for a feeding. She has a great routine which makes life much easier! She loves her crib and prefers to sleep there and only there...no snoozing in the car for this girl. She is laughing sometimes. Noah did absolutely nothing the other day and had her rolling. It was pretty cute. She is a super happy baby and she is all smiles! As you can see in the pictures, she is starting to sit in her Bumbo.
She is such a big girl!


"Oh, you again? With the camera? Again?"

"This is the best I can do for right now."
She is precious! Happy Birthday Blairey!


5 comments:

  1. See? I think this is good practice for her modeling career......all of these pictures. :)

    Precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet!! I can't believe she is 4 months already. I want to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! I love her little shoes in the bumpo picture. She is the cutest little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 months and already sitting up in he bumpo chair....!!! it's been too long for Gramma to be away. She's so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete