Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Funny Faces

Nate has been out of town this week and we have had some storms so we have just been hanging out at home a lot. It is funny how our days seem to be very happy and peaceful and not near as stressful if we just stay home! I am so glad summer is coming and we can do a lot of hanging out at home!

My sweet Blairey is growing. Look at those sweet cheeks. I love them. She had her first taste of rice tonight. She wasn't a fan but she will be. She wasn't too keen on the spoon either but she will be a pro here in about a month!

The whole time I was snapping shots of Blaire, Noah was next to me going, "Cheeeeese!" I see you buddy...you are next. And yes, that is a Cheeto smile just for you all. I even got a smile from Saxie in the background. Sweet puppy!

Oh punkin...you are so cute.

Silly Willy. Notice the spot next to his left eye...crashed eye first into the end table in the basement today. Quite the drama but it had to hurt. Noah is Mr. Boo Boo right now. He shows off all his boo boos to anyone who will see them. I had no idea this was a toddler thing until someone informed me?!
It's hilarious.

Ah-Choo! Ha! Don't worry...that's all drool.

Happy, happy girl! Love it when she smiles!
And if you are wondering her hair IS turning red. It's still dark in the very back but it absolutely has a really red tint. I doubt it stays but at least for now there is something about her that is like me!

She doesn't like the Bumbo for long...look away from her mismatched outfit.
My kids have clothes that I refer to as "cozy clothes."
My theory is if we are hanging out at home or it's cold outside then we should put on our "cozy clothes." The criteria is that they must be super soft and cozy and totally mismatched. :)

Noah reading the paper in his bath.

My 97% long little princess.

She loves her crib and what a blessing that is!

4 comments:

  1. Abbey, I have a photo of Lainey looking just like Blaire laying on her back. Same facial expression. Oh, how I hope she gets your hair. GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    I'd love to spend a lazy summer day or two with your precious kiddos. Let's plan on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for red hair!! She is beautiful! I love all the pics of your precious kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post Abbey, so many sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing the precious "every day" pics showing the important "little thing" in life.

    ReplyDelete