Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pretty Blue Eyes

Right now Blaire has the prettiest blue eyes and I really hope they stay!
I think they say that they can change anytime until they are 9 months old?!
It felt like summer this weekend and I was so excited to put her in a summer outfit and actually remove her socks! I don't think she has ever really felt anything with her toes...at least not for long periods of time. Can't wait for sweet little outfits and no socks!

Hi pretty girl.
Those eyes...and lashes. Love them.

She wasn't digging the flash.

Her head makes this one long wrinkle and it makes her look like she has one big eyebrow...hilarious...for now. :)

Noah in her bed after she woke up from a nap.
Can't you just hear him...
"If I can just squeeeeeeze riiiiight here."



2 comments:

  1. i know! i just washed harper's 6 month summer stuff and i can't wait to put her in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah does the sweetest things....he's going to be such a good Big Brother!! Blaire is looking more and more like her mama in these pictures. She's a definite BEAUTY!!

    ReplyDelete