Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Babe and His Blankets

For those of you who know me well, you know that I have a thing for blankets.
I love them more than life itself sometimes.
I pile way too many on our bed even when it was 90 degrees earlier in the day.
It makes me cozy, comfortable and happy.
I didn't force blankets on Noah but I think he got my bug.
His blankies have a special place in his heart, God love him.

Eyes are shut...this sweet boy has a hard time keeping them open for pictures.

Swimming with his blankets...why not?

There are about six blankets in this pictures but he has his TWO favorites which are the exact same Pottery Barn Kids blanket, one blue and one cream. He has had them since he was a baby. Makes me melt! :)
Now...which ones will Blaire love? Gotta start working on her. ;)



3 comments:

  1. My boys have never been attached to blankets (unless Thomas is printed on one). Lainey sleeps with up to 9 at times. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blankets in the pool..!! why not, it's so precious!!! haha
    Nate always kicked the blankets off and wanted lots of Balls and stuffed animals instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such an attachment to blankets as well!! I have so many put up in closets and I cannot get rid of them. I know I need to because I know others could use them so much more than me, but there is something about a baby blanket that juts sends me. I love them.

    ReplyDelete