Noah loves Toy Story 1, 2 and now 3.
Buzz...we have 2.
Woody...we have 2.
Rex, got him.
Alien, got you too.
Jessie...he wants to have you.
No toy left behind...right?
When Pixar got on their game and brought back all of their toys and marketing strategies to get people to buy the DVDs, toys, t-shirts, pajamas and Lord knows what...they thought of a mother like me and you know what...I FELL FOR IT.
Now I'm wondering what the heck just happened.
Nate got to take him to see it on Monday.
I really wanted to go because I love those movies but I know we will have plenty of DVD time just as long as we get it before it goes in that stinkin' vault.
We love you Buzz and Woody!
I'm anxious to see this next week when my sister is in town. I heard it's a ton of fun.
ReplyDeleteLove your big boy going to the movies!
I need to borrow a grandkid so I can see Toy Story! The Toys travel with Noah...how funny.
ReplyDeleteI won't make you sad and tell you that you missed a GREAT movie! Now you can anxiously await the DVD release. I love that he has all the characters AND had to take them with him to the movie!
ReplyDeleteWe loved it too! And yes those darn Pixar marketing execs. They know how to get us suckers. We just bought our first (of many) Woody toys.
ReplyDelete