Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Morning at the Farm

This morning I made the best last minute decision that I have made in a long time. Blaire napped from 8:15am until 11am and since Noah had a rough time at the gym yesterday, I decided to head to Deanna Rose on a whim. It was perfect! Not too hot and a great breeze...we stayed for a couple of hours and ate lunch and left! Love successful outings like that...it might have helped that I started reading Love and Logic this morning. :)
I brought my old small camera and you can really tell! Noah standing by the dairy cow. Her name was Charlotte. He LOVES the cows.

Hi Charlotte.

He really wanted to get in there and I had to tell him probably wasn't a good idea. Miss Charlotte would maybe get a bit upset. Not to mention I couldn't really jump in while Blaire was attached in the Baby Bjorn...wouldn't be pretty.



1 comment:

  1. I love Love and Logic! I took a class on the early childhood version through our Parents and Teachers group, and sometimes they offer classes at Shawnee Mission Medical Center (and maybe other hospitals, too). The ideas are really sound, I think ... now, if it was just that easy to implement!

    ReplyDelete