This year the Chiefs had their Training Camp in St. Joseph, Missouri, which is only about an hour and 20 minutes away from us. On Saturday, we hopped in the car and headed to St. Joe for the Chiefs Family Fun Day event.
It was hot but we had a lot of fun!
Noah was so excited all week to "see football players."
I told Nate about a player that was in front of where I was standing with Blaire...it was Jamaal Charles. Noah got on Nate's shoulders and he signed Noah's OU hat. We thought that was pretty funny since he played for Texas.
Holy hotness!
Blaire is getting her first driving lesson.
She likes to be the one driving like her mama!
Your husband is such a cutie. Yall make the perfect family!
ReplyDeleteLove this outing.......embracing our hometown......kudos!
I wish we had gone. One of my favorite Alabama players, Javier Arenas, was drafted by the Chiefs this year so I would have loved to see him. I am glad you guys had so much fun!
ReplyDelete