The summer is dwindling and we haven't really been doing anything super fun so I took a break from the blog...but I'm back.
Had my second girls trip in 2.5 years and it's about time! :)
My dear friend, Jill, lives in Chicago and our other best friend, Brooke, flew up and met me in Chicago where we stayed with Jill and spent time doing everything we love...chatting, shopping, glamming, sleeping, outing, ya know the stuff.
Here's my trip in pictures...
This is her on her deck...I had to get the view and "city life."
Michigan Avenue. Loved ya.
Brooke wasn't buying whatever Jill was pitching.
We got to see so much...best idea to see the city in a few hours.
No celebrity sightings I'm sad to say.
Navy Pier.
We had an absolute blast!
I realized how much I love my dear friends and how our girl time really makes me a better person. I missed my kids terribly and know that I'm the happiest person in the world staying home with them and getting to spend all my time with them every single day. I also learned that sleeping in until 10am is just as amazing as it sounds.
Looks like so much fun! I have a very good friend in Chicago and my best friend lives in NY. I am looking forward to getting away and having a girl's weekend (hopefully soon!) I am glad you enjoyed yourself!
ReplyDeleteYou are a Great Mom, and deserve an occasionaly "Girls weekend". Looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back.
ReplyDeleteGood girls.....funny and with a good heart.....not easy to find. Your friends are darling!
OK, so we're moving soon.....I hope you all have a great year at BBM. I will miss it so much!