Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent Fun

This year is really exciting because with Noah being almost 3 he is more into fun things that have to do with Christmas than last year.
We bought an Advent calendar for last Christmas but didn't fill it up but this year I have an activity or treat for each day.
The first day we made a Gingerbread House.
More pics to come of other fun stuff we did...some from the $1 bin at Target...love that!

Yes, I bought the pre-made kind. All we had to do was ice and put the candy on...how hard can that be?! Well, harder than I thought! Do you see that terrible door on the front?
I was a little rushed and Noah just wanted to put candy wherever...sounds good to me!

She was our #1 fan.

Noah was REALLY PROUD of his creation. It is still our centerpiece.
How long do these things last anyway?

This is what the box says it can look like...

But I like ours MUCH BETTER! HA!
I know now that it takes more than 15 minutes and
I might not want to drop the box because it might crack.
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. We bought the exact same one and ours was completely broken. Like no going back at all kind of broken. I was so bummed. I'm glad yours turned out. It's super cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Noah that Gramma Mary says it's better looking than the box! You can put more icing and candy on the crack and it's good to last throught the Christmas Holiday!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting so big! Darling! Merry Christmas! Wish you all the very best holidays!

    ReplyDelete