Well it's finally Christmas and we have been enjoying all of the cozy, fun decorations throughout the house. Noah loves having all the stuff out and so do I...I'm into Christmas.
Love this time of year. Luckily, this year, I am not largely pregnant so taking everything down won't be any big deal. :)
It has been in my family and I'm 99% positive my grandmother made it but I'm not sure!
Regardless, I act like Mim made it which makes me love it even more.
I took some really good notes for my card next year.
I wasn't planning well enough to make good use of my pictures.
My stocking was given to me by my college best friend's mother when I lived with her after we got out of college. I love it and I love that she gave it to me. Thanks Kelley Lackey!
Noah and Blaire's are from Pottery Barn Kids...love them but when I ordered Noah's a few years back I didn't realize how BIG they were...no wonder they look adorable in the catalog because they are large and full! Saxie even has one on the end. It will be empty, bless her heart...well, maybe a milk bone.
The best idea, right?! I love that she gave it to me and that every year I pull it out and think of her and how wonderful she is!
Presents are wrapped. I have a few more to go but the big hurdle is over.
Love, love, love this wrapping paper. I always buy it at a vendor at the Holiday Mart.
If you haven't been...you are missing out big time.
I'm biased since I'm in the League but seriously...great Christmas shopping and more than that a great atmosphere for the holidays!
Finally, our sweet Advent Calendar.
This was the first year we really used it for the right purpose.
Noah loved the activities.
I'm sure it will get better every year for awhile.
MERRY CHRISTMAS from our house to yours!
Love, love, love this wrapping paper. I always buy it at a vendor at the Holiday Mart.
If you haven't been...you are missing out big time.
I'm biased since I'm in the League but seriously...great Christmas shopping and more than that a great atmosphere for the holidays!
This was the first year we really used it for the right purpose.
Noah loved the activities.
I'm sure it will get better every year for awhile.
MERRY CHRISTMAS from our house to yours!
Your decorations look great!
ReplyDeleteI have the PBK stockings, also. I have 2 "extras" in case you ever need one to match. :) They make my husband nervous, so he'd be happy if I shipped one (or both!) to you.
Merry Christmas, my friend. I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday season.
ReplyDeleteAwwww Ab, I love you so much! : )
ReplyDeleteSuzy
I agree... best gift! She's awesome.
ReplyDelete