It's really interesting to look at my kids through the years especially since they were born 5 days apart but 2 years difference. It will be neat to see how they change and it will be less fun as they get older but right now it's cute to see!
(Don't mind the crazy hair.)
This is Noah right about the same age (1st Christmas) in his new Radio Flyer car.
And this is sweet Noah at right about Blaire's age now in his Christmas jammies.They obviously have very different coloring but maybe they could be brother and sister?
I don't think they look much alike but that's just me!
This summer will be really fun to see...Noah, tan man and Blairey, pale with reddish hair!
They are both SO adorable! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am terrible at the "who looks like who" game. Including when it pertains to my own kids. Only now can I see that my 10 year old looks a lot like I did at that age.
ReplyDeleteThey're both darling. Have you compared weight and height? Interesting that their birthdays are so similar!
First I thought they don't look anything alike, but I do see some similarities in their big eyes and round faces and cute cheeks. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!!
ReplyDelete