Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Other Baby Turns 1!

Today is that pivotal day that all mothers dread..maybe not all...but some!
The day your baby turns 1.
It is so exciting but at the same time it's like,
"How is this possible? I just gave birth to this child! Who sped life up and didn't tell me?!
How cruel!"
I honestly feel like this is what she should look like...
all cozy in her sleeper.

Now, she's a sweet little baby girl.
Growing so fast.
Walking, climbing, dancing and even saying "Bay-Bay" for her baby.

I can't believe this time last year I was having major contractions and about to have her.
Not to mention it was the coldest day of the entire winter.

Yep, you are getting big sweet girl.
Just hanging out on the floor brushing all those big girl teeth.
Just 5 months after Noah was this age we got pregnant with you.
Hmmmm...maybe we should think about #3.
Happy Birthday Blairey...I love you so much!
You are the light of my life!
You are beautiful and gorgeous and perfect!

3 comments: