Well today is a snow day for us so I thought I should be productive...until I realized that I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old and being productive with them in the house is practically impossible.
I'm taking advantage of Blaire napping and Noah watching Max and Ruby.
He rode his tractor in the snow while I shoveled the driveway and he's pooped.
Great day for Nate to leave to sunny Tucson! :)
So to rewind back to Christmas seems so wrong since we have all moved on but I have to do it for my family. They would miss out on some great pictures!
Merry Christmas!
We go to our church's Christmas Eve Candlelight service and so we are heading out to that...who doesn't love a kid Christmas sweater?!
Noah was very particular about Santa loving oreos and chocolate milk.
He also was very particular about Santa wanting him to eat some.
The kids had a blast opening gifts.
Jessie, Woody and Bullseye...thank you Santa!
That was our potty training reward forever.
Bass Pro got us when we visited Santa...luckily it was only $12!
We headed to Tulsa after opening presents Christmas morning and stopped first at Nate's parents. Here are the kids with Grandma Mary.
Noah is checking out Blaire's awesome, new princess car!
It's adorable!
The next day we went to my mom's.
She got Noah Christmas undies and he really liked them.
Nate's sister got Noah this little scooter but Blaire insisted on someone pushing her around on it at my mom's. Hysterical!
Our last stop on the next day was my dad's in Edmond.
My best friends from college came over to see us!
We had baby Ellison, Sarah, Brooke, Amanda and Jill...all except Katie!
Loved being with my girls.
It's adorable!
My best friends from college came over to see us!
We had baby Ellison, Sarah, Brooke, Amanda and Jill...all except Katie!
Loved being with my girls.
He gets up about 5am so she was always ready to
snuggle with her Pop when she first woke up.
It was an amazing and wonderful Christmas!
It was an amazing and wonderful Christmas!
We are beyond blessed by our families.
We can't thank you enough for all that you do for our kids and for us.
LOVE EACH OF YOU!
Dying over the undies pic. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat Christmas recap. Your babies are so precious. Love the Christmas sweater and dress!
Love these pics...hearing about your family never gets old. Miss you friend. Isn't this time in our lives just incredible? We are blessed beyond measure! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHow nice that all of you ladies got to see each other! You all look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWe are soooo thrilled with the Christmas Rewind! Such adorable picture in sweaters..
ReplyDelete