Ever since I got an iPhone, my camera doesn't sit out as much at home.
iPhone pictures are not high quality when moving
them to the blog but they do the job.
Grandparents...I know you like them! Everyone else...I feel like I'm about to do that slide show of your high school teacher's vacation where she throws in Spanish words to do her "lesson" on Spanish for the day. So sorry.
He hates clothes...but he LOOOOOVES his undies.
Lasted 10 minutes...it took me 30 minutes to find that clear rubber band.
What was I thinking buying the clear kind?!
She was enjoying it.
Peek-a-boo!
She loves sitting in her little mini chairs in her room.
She loves sitting in her little mini chairs in her room.
He has more fun toys and let's face it, he has a TV.
At this moment, she was pulling books and opening them up one by one.
I used to do that when I was a little girl and
I had this glimpse of her looking like me in an old picture. So surreal!
I hope she enjoys books as much as I do!
I hope she enjoys books as much as I do!
The kids love my old Berenstain Bear books.
Can't wait until she finds all of my
Babysitter Club books I have been holding onto for her,
she will probably think they are really lame and when she does I will finally get rid of them.
Have a great week!
First pony! First pony! What a big girl.
ReplyDeletei love the old bear berenstain bear books! Emily has the ones from my grandma's and I am so jealous!
ReplyDeleteha! i saved my BSC books too!!! and my trolls... i had a troll collection... remember those weird things w/ the tall colored hair? creepy, really...
ReplyDeleteI still have some OLD books from the kids!!
ReplyDeleteThe snow picture took my breath, sooo cozy, and the Blaire Chair pic made me laugh out loud!! Noah and his undies!! sooo much like his Daddy was.
looks like Noah has kept some play dough as bright colors!!
ReplyDelete