We went back to Tulsa last Saturday to celebrate my BFF's big 30th birthday.
Brooke...it was so fun and such a fabulous party!
but now I have 2 others in my group.
Yee haw.
It's 100% my fault...I have them on starfall.com a lot.
They love it and now she loves to watch and then bang on the keyboard.
She already loves lip gloss. A girl after my own heart.
I tend to prefer lip gloss...never lipstick.
Aunt BB spoiled him with this awesome outfit just in time for St. Patty's Day!
He is sooooooooooo in style. Loving it.
The kicker is that he kept saying, "I just love these pants."
Great picture of you and Brooke! Such pretty ladies!
ReplyDeletehahaha - i love the track suit and noah's pant comment! he is such a fun kid. you look great, abs!
ReplyDeleteClassy Ladies!! Lookin good!
ReplyDeletePrincess Blaire !! She needs her own purse for all that lipgloss of yours she will take over.
Noah is the Champ.
You are seriously such a beauty. And, you inspire me, pretty girl!
ReplyDelete